20090528

Raspberry Thyme Martini - Herb Infused Martinis

Yes, a Raspberry Thyme Martini - and don't knock it 'til you've tried it! It's really quite good and I'm not even that fond of thyme! The key to the whole thing is just a bit of thyme, the acid from the lime juice and a really good muddling job! The fresh raspberries don't hurt either.

It's a really pretty martini too and one that will intrigue your most sophisticated tippler! Try it out and let me know what you think.


CONTACT ME TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE MARTINI DIVA!

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa this Raspberry Thyme Martini looks really good!!! I made a a bunch of Dirty Martini's the other day for my Dad's birthday bash using this recipe http://www.howcast.com/videos/90-How-To-Make-a-Dirty-Martini and everyone liked them. Might try your recipe next and see how I like it. Thanks :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...