20151217

MAPLE COCKTAILS


I am always looking for ways to make my cocktails healthier. Because many recipes call for simple syrup, granulated sugar or another sweetener in them, one of my favorite ways to make my drinks healthy is to replace these sugars with a sweetener that is better for you. Maple syrup happens to be one of those healthier sweetening options.

Aside from the health benefits that maple syrup brings, it also adds its own unique flavor that is particularly delicious in whiskeys, especially bourbons. I've not only infused bourbon with maple syrup, I use it often as a sweetener in my crafted cocktail recipes.
Below are some of my favorite cocktails and recipes that employ maple syrup or maple infused bourbon.

MAPLE COCKTAILS
BLUEBERRY PANCAKE MARTINI
GOBBLED KNOB COCKTAIL
HOMEMADE TOASTED WALNUT MAPLE BOURBON 
MAPLE LEAF COCKTAIL
MAPLE WHISKEY SOUR
MOMMY'S CHOCOLATE BOURBON SIPPY CUP
PUMPKIN BOURBON COCKTAIL
PUMPKIN SPICED OLD FASHIONED
STRANGER THINGS BOURBON SLUSHY
TANGELO TANGO COCKTAIL
TOASTED WALNUT MAPLE BOURBON COCKTAIL
WHEN PIGS FLY COCKTAIL
   
You can celebrate National Maple Day with some of these cocktails on December 17th.

Updated 12-2021
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...