20160508

GAME OF THRONES COCKTAILS


“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”

I admit it, I'm a Thronie. What's a Thronie? A ridiculously obsessed fan of George R. R. Martin's epic "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels and HBO's series "Game of Thrones". Call me a geek and whip me with a Valeryian steel sword, I'm obsessed enough to do a whole slew of this fantasy world inspired cocktails. And I did.

As a history buff and fantasy fiction fan, it was the dragons and the Medievil, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Mongol hoard influences that sucked me right in. There's a little something in Game of Thrones for everybody, lots of booze, lots of sex, intrigue, drama, killing, mystacism, and even a bloody Red Wedding. And did I mention dire wolves and dragons? Love me some prehistoric, extinct canines and fire breathing bird ancestors.

And don't get me started on the banquets and drinking. I'm already there.


The
GAME of THRONE
COCKTAILS 

DRAGON'S BREATH DRAGONFRUIT COCKTAIL
WINTER IS COMING COCONUT DAIQUIRIS
NIGHT'S WATCH HOT COFFEE TODDY
A FLAMING COCKTAIL of ICE & FIRE
WHITE WALKER COCONUT MEZCAL MARGARITA
RAINS OF CASTAMERE RED WEDDING SOUR
The RED WOMAN'S SPICED WINE PUNCH
FIRE & BLOODY (Mary)
WILDLING Apple Ale WASSAIL
The KINGSLAYER
WINTERFELL Bourbon Apple Tarragon SMASH
CERSEI'S REVENGE

New for Season 7!
The STORMBORN COCKTAIL

WINTER IS HERE!


Updated 7-2017
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...