20160508

GAME OF THRONES COCKTAILS


“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”

As a history buff and fantasy fiction fan, it was the dragons and the Medievil, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Mongol hoard influences that sucked me right in. There is a little something in Game of Thrones for everybody, lots of booze, lots of sex, intrigue, drama, killing, mystacism, and even a bloody Red Wedding. And did I mention dire wolves and dragons? Love me some prehistoric, extinct canines and fire breathing bird ancestors. And don't get me started on the banquets and drinking.

I admit it, I'm a Thronie. What's a Thronie? A ridiculously obsessed fan of George R. R. Martin's epic "A Song of Ice and Fire" novels and HBO's series "Game of Thrones". Call me a geek and whip me with a Valeryian steel sword, I was obsessed enough to do a whole slew of this fantasy world inspired cocktails.

And I did, as you can see below.


As we say goodbye to our beloved Game of Throne epic television series, let us our glasses in a toast to the Land of Ice and Fire and thank our lucky stars for reruns.

"There's no story so good a drink won't make it better."


The
GAME of THRONE
COCKTAILS

DRAGON'S BREATH DRAGONFRUIT COCKTAIL
WINTER IS COMING COCONUT DAIQUIRIS
NIGHT'S WATCH HOT COFFEE TODDY
A FLAMING COCKTAIL of ICE & FIRE
WHITE WALKER COCONUT MEZCAL MARGARITA
RAINS OF CASTAMERE RED WEDDING SOUR
The RED WOMAN'S SPICED WINE PUNCH
FIRE & BLOODY (Mary)
WILDLING Apple Ale WASSAIL
The KINGSLAYER
WINTERFELL Bourbon Apple Tarragon SMASH
CERSEI'S REVENGE
The STORMBORN COCKTAIL

WINTER IS HERE!


Updated 2-2019
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...