20160506

TRIPLE CROWN COCKTAILS for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont Stakes

http://themartinidiva.com

Horse races and cocktails are made for each other. There's nothing better than a celebratory drink if you win, a consolation libation if you lose and a little liquid courage to make that bet. Having a drink while you cheer on your contender is all part of the race going experience and most of the major horse racing events have their signature cocktails.

Of course, I have done cocktail adaptations on each of the bespoke cocktails for the Triple Crown races. You know me, I can't leave well enough alone, I have to bring my own cocktail creativity to the racetrack. Below are my crafted cocktails created for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont Stakes, as well as a few other race classics:

TRIPLE CROWN
COCKTAILS
for the Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont Stakes

BELMONT JEWEL BREEZE
BLACK EYED SUSAN COBBLER COCKTAIL
BROWN SUGAR PEACH MINT JULEP
DERBY ROYALE COCKTAIL
FOUR ROSES KENTUCKY DERBY COCKTAIL

And, of course:
MINT JULEPS

Updated 4-2017
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...