20141004

VODKA COCKTAILS, INFUSIONS, USES, FACTS & TRIVIA


Tell us, what forces you
to drink vodka every day?
- Nothing. I'm a volunteer.


Apologies right up front, but you're not getting a neat list of vodka cocktails today.
I have hundreds of cocktail recipes featuring vodka and flavored vodkas (so many in fact that I've lost count of how many, but there's one here for just about everyone from A to Z, Soup to Nuts), the lust would scroll for days!

INSTEAD, I suggest you use my search bar (upper right hand ↗️) for vodka plus whatever you want to use it with:
TYPE VODKA + WhateverYouWant IN MY SEARCH BAR
and every vodka recipe I've ever posted with those ingredients will come up.

That being said, I have to at least post
a few of my personal favorite
Classic
VODKA COCKTAILS

So sue me, I still love an Apple Martini!

Brunch doesn't happen without one.

Still the best.

Done right it's superb.

Like Spring in a glass.

Perks happy hour up.

I just love saying wallbanger ...

Still a delicious cocktail after half a century.

(Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice Only)

O.M.Gawd!

Good way to test a bartender.

The Dude is not wrong.


POUR VODKA ON IT!
Check out the
(Other than just for cocktails!)


POUR VODKA IN IT
You can also use vodka to make a variety of FLAVORED VODKAS,
like Bacon Vodka



SOME INTERESTING VODKA FACTS
The word "vodka" comes from the Russian word "Zhizennia voda" which means "water of life".
  • One of the reasons vodka became popular in Russia was of its ability to remain liquid even in the coldest regions of northern Siberia.
  • Drinking moderate amounts of vodka can help keep bad cholesterol levels down, keep arteries healthy and can aid in the prevention of stroke, heart attack, and Alzheimer's
  • Vodka doesn't promote gluten formation, so it helps a pie crust stay flakier and more tender. (Vodka Pie Crust Recipe.)

I believe that if life gives you lemons,
you should make lemonade...
And try to find somebody
whose life has given them vodka,
and have a party
~ Ron White

Updated 10-2021
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...