20160226

KAHLUA COCKTAILS


"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"
 The Dude

Below are tons of wonderful ways for you to enjoy Kahlua including my life your own homemade Kahlua and my signature recipe for the White Russian,
or, as The Dude refers to it, the Caucasian.


WHITE RUSSIAN
Martini Diva Style

INGREDIENTS:
2 Oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
2 Oz. Half & Half
Ice

Garnish: Espresso Powder Rim, Whipped Cream, Scrappy's Orange Bitters

Tools: Cocktail Shaker, Stir Stick

Glass: Old Fashioned

DIRECTIONS:
Dip the rim of the glass in some Kahlua, then into the espresso powder, chill glass in the freezer.
Add a large ice cube to the glass then pour in the Kahlua. Slowly add the half & half. Do not stir.
Garnish with the whipped cream, tap a few dashes of the orange bitters on top, add a stir stick and serve. Watch out for cats ....


Yup, Bailey Le Chat loves this White Russian. He jumped up on my table while I was styling my photoshoot and helped himself so I just hit the shutter and grabbed a few shots before scooting him away. He's named after a famous Irish cream liqueur, but now I'm wondering if I should have named him Kahlua La Creme, or The Dude!

MORE KAHLUA COCKTAILS 

And, of course, many of my COFFEE and ESPRESSO cocktails that call for coffee liqueur are perfect for using your Kahlua.

National Kahlua Day is February 27th.


"The Dude abides."
~ The Dude

Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva

LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
Updated9-2016
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...