20171109

TELEVISION COCKTAILS - Drinks Inspired by TV!

  
I love watching television. I watch TV shows on my actual televisions, on my computer and on my phone. I  watch via cable, Netflix, Hulu, Crackle and other streaming services. Blame the fact I grew up in the Golden Age of Television, when TV was new and it was a status symbol to have a hulking RCA or Zenith smack dab in the living room, but TV is a part of my personal cultural history. It was, and is, a window to the world, albeit a kind of dirty, smudged window these days, but there are still gems if you wipe off that grime. The gems inspire my foray into bespoke TV cocktails. 

At the end of a long work day I often mix up a cocktail, flip on a screen and shut my brain down by watching a few hours of the Boob Tube. It's like a small screen happy hour and, not surprisingly, I've come up with a few TV special drinks for viewing time.

TELEVISION INSPIRED
COCKTAILS
 
BOARDWALK EMPIRE COCKTAILS

BREAKING BAD BLUE CRYSTAL MARGARITA

DOWNTON ABBEY COCKTAIL

GAME OF THRONES COCKTAILS

HAVEN DROWN YOUR TROUBLES MARTINI

MAD MEN COCKTAILS

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK CANTALOUPE DAIQUIRI

TWISTED FAIRYTALE for Once Upon A Time

ROMULAN ALE

ROWDY ROY ROGERS

SEX In The CITY COCKTAILS

SIMPSONS DUH-OH COCKTAIL

SONS OF ANARCHY SAMCRO BOILERMAKER

STAR TREK COCKTAILS 1

STAR TREK COCKTAILS 2

STRANGER THINGS SLUSHY

EMMY COCKTAILS

Then, of course, there's that children's virgin cocktail:

"Television is a weapon of mass distraction."
Updated 20-2018
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...