20160827

BANANA COCKTAILS


I always have bananas in the house so, if nothing else, I can make a banana cocktail. And you'll see below that I have done this quite often, not always because it's all I had in the house either. I love bananas, it's one of the reasons I always have them in the house.

Aside from being healthy, they bring their own natural sweetness to a cocktail as well as providing a good amount of body and flavor to a drink. The best thing is that a banana that may be too ripe to eat is sometimes perfect for a cocktail because of the extra sweetness and flavor.

Below is my full collection of banana cocktails. I encourage you to go bananas.
BANANA COCKTAILS
 
BANANA BREAD MARTINI
BANANA CHEESECAKE PARFAIT (VIRGIN)
BANANA CREAM PIE COCKTAIL
BANANA CREAM PIE MARTINI
BANANA DAIQUIRI
BANANAS FOSTER BOOZY SHAKE
BANANA SPLIT MARTINI
BANANA  SPLIT SHOT
CHOCOLATE BANANA MARTINI PARFAIT
ELVIS SPECIAL PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA MARTINI
FROZEN STRAWBERRY BANANA DAIQUIRIS
LICUADOS DE MAYO Cocktail & Mocktail Recipes
SLIGHTLY BANANAS, DEFINITELY COCONUTS, CHOCOLATE BOOZY SHAKE
SNEAKY TIKI COCKTAIL
SPICED BANANA DAIQUIRI

FROM THE ARCHIVES:
Banana Berry Coconut Martini
Bananas Foster Martini
Banana Fudgesicle Martini
Chocolate Banana Martini
Chocolate Covered Banana Martini
Great Gorilla Coconut Banana Martini

Banana Day is April 20th, National Banana Lovers Day is August 27, National Banana Split Day is August 25.

   
Updated 8-2020
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...