20131215

CUPCAKE MARTINIS & COCKTAILS


CUPCAKE COCKTAILS

National Cupcake Day is December 15th, which just happens to be today so I felt it would be a good time to share my Cupcake Martinis and Cocktails with you.

Below are cocktails inspired by cupcakes and cupcakes infused with cocktails. So you can eat, drink and be merry!

If that's not quite enough cupcake madness for you, try some of my CAKE COCKTAILS and just say they're Cupcake Cocktails of the same flavor, I won't tell on you.

And, if you insist on baking, in addition to shaking, try my
or my savory
AND....I even have some fun CUPCAKE ART & GIFTS you can buy!

http://www.zazzle.com/popartdiva/gifts?cg=196948328525064628

Updated 9-2016

Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva

LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...