20081205

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MARTINI


Even though strawberries are out of season that shouldn't stop you from enjoying them year round in a martini! I always keep some frozen fruits in my freezer and strawberries are the ones I use on a weekly basis. Aside from making great martinis with them I also make strawberry coulees for dessert sauces and plate decoration.

This Strawberry Cheesecake Martini is to die for - it's one of my favorite dessert martinis and I hope you enjoy it too! If you can't get a fresh strawberry for your garnish just dip a frozen one in sugar and place that on the rim - it's like a strawberry popsicle!

Download the full sized, FREE, 5x3 recipe card in print quality Here
Or

2 comments:

  1. Dear Martini Diva,

    This one looks especially divine and will, I'm sure, make the perfect dessert. Besides, it's healthy. With anti-oxidants from the berries combined with the calcium from the cream, I'm sure it will take years off your life--and make it a whole lot more fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making this one tonight as dessert for my guests - I'm making my famous Taco Salad and wanted something sweet, creamy and fruity as a palatte soother after my spicy entree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...