20101014

HALLOWEEN MARTINIS & HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD - Blood & Guts Martini and Cheezy Finger Food!


THE BLOOD & GUTS MARTINI is a vegetable juice and tomato vodka inspired concoction designed to give you a fiery tongue just in time for October 31st! This is a spicy martini that even has a bite on the rim courtesy of a rimming salt heated up with chili powder!

The blood, of course, comes from the color of the V-8 juice. The guts come in when you drink this hot sauce accented cocktail - and watch out for that jalapeno garnish!

This will add some smoke to your Halloween costume and will keep you nice and warm on a chilly All Hallows Eve!

TODAY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY TIPS:
DON'T FORGET! Collect all my Halloween Martini Recipes this month (they make a great Hostess Gift too!) and check out how to batch them for parties AND get some fun Halloween Party Foods for your buffet table - I'll be posting all of mine here 'til Oct. 31:

TODAY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD:

CHEEZY FINGER FOOD
(5x3 recipe card at the The Diva of Tiny Foods):



PREVIOUS HALLOWEEN MARTINIS:
The Beetlejuice Martini
The Berry Scary Martini
Black Widow Martini

PREVIOUS HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS:
Oh Dem Bones, Dem Bones Breadsticks
Bat & Pumpkin Chips
Mummified Pizza Heads


----------
Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

2 comments:

  1. Blood & Guts Martini, sounds perfect for my upcoming Halloween party. Actually I already have black martini and pomegranate martini on my list, of course vodka martini makes it to my number one list. It's simply everyone's favorite (well at least in my family, it is, lol!). I can't wait for Halloween, we're to use my wine bar for the first time. Hubby just got it last summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vodka martini - I'm a vodka person myself, though I do occasionally enjoy martinis with other base liquors. Vodka mixes better with more ingredients because of it's neutral flavor.

    Now you have a black, a red and a deep orange martini for your party - all Halloween colors!

    I'm just finishing up my Halloween martini book - too late to publish this year but look for it next year - I should have my Christmas martini book done in time for this year though, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...