20101125

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - Turkey Martini

Download the full sized print quality recipe card here
 
The Official
TURKEY DAY MARTINI
 
Don't freak out - I didn't stuff a turkey in a martini glass!  It's really quite drinkable and now you really can drink your dinner! . . . . . Read More.

PLEASE drink responsibly this holiday weekend and
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
 
More Thanksgiving Martinis:

NEED SOME HOLIDAY INSPIRED GIFTS & GEAR?
Check out my Christmas & New Year Designs on

   
 

---------------
Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook





PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

2 comments:

  1. *laughs* I am one for the strange and crazy - but even this sounds nasty to me :p Looking forward to your book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diva - if you can get past the fact that I called it a turkey martini - gasping gobble - it's actually not bad!

    Of course, a Bullshot is served hot while I suggested chilling this one - but feel free to keep the heat and put it in either a metal martini glass or a cup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...