20120113

Happy National Peach Melba Day


Today we have TWO really good excuses for a martini!  First, today is National Peach Melba Day! So, of course I have created a Peach Melba Martini for the occasion - and it is freaking YUMMY, if I do say so myself!  The classic Peach Melba dessert has a very interesting history and you can read more on that AND get the full sized, print quality recipe card on my PEACH MELBA MARTINI Page.

The second good reason to have a cocktail or two today is that it's Friday the 13th!  So, I suggest you drink up and tell those superstitions to go trip over a black cat so you can enjoy my licorice flavored Friday the 13th Martini!

Enjoy your martini(s) and let's all just be a little careful today - just in case!

Happy National Peach Melba Day
&
Friday the 13th
from




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...