20120204

Tomorrow is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE FONDUE DAY!


February 5th is
NATIONAL CHOCOLATE FONDUE DAY
All Chocoholics May Bend Their Heads in Prayer

Tomorrow is National Chocolate Fondue Day and I'll bet I had you at "Chocolate Fondue"!  I know that finding out tomorrow is National Chocolate Fondue Day has me completely mesmerized.  Of course, I could not let it pass without a martini to mark the occasion!!

The Chocolate Fondue Martini is a quadruple threat of chocolate with 3 different kinds of chocolate booze, chocolate milk and a lovely swirl of chocolate syrup to garnish the glass.  It even comes with the classic dipping accouterments of marshmallows and fruit.  Heck, add a side plate of cookies, pretzels or whatever else you like coated in creamy chocolate and indulge!

You can download the Full sized, 5x3 recipe card in print quality over at my Chocolate Fondue Recipe Page.

Hurry on over and
GET YOUR CHOCOLATE FONDUE ON!




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...