20120718

HAPPY NATIONAL CAVIAR DAY - Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams Anyone?


July 18th is NATIONAL CAVIAR DAY and I couldn't let it pass without giving you a fun Martini Diva way to have caviar and booze.  I got so riled up that I actually came up with a Caviar Martini AND an Edible Caviar Cocktail Gel.


We may not be living in the greed driven, decadent 1980's and we may not be awash in a life of luxury but there's no reason why we can't grab a little bit of gourmet for one martini or a glitzy edible bite at happy hour, right?

Get th full size, mailable Caviar Martini Recipe Postcard/Invitation HERE




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...