20140812

Peach Margarita Recipe


http://themartinidiva.com

Here it is, National Peach Month, and it occurs to me I've never posted one of my favorite peach cocktails, a Peach Margarita. Since it's one of the margaritas I do most often for myself (always having either frozen or canned peaches in my larder) this must be remedied immediately!

So, without further ado, my

PEACH MARGARITA

2 Oz. Silver Tequila
2 Oz. Peach Puree
1/2 Oz. Peach Schnapps
Juice of 1 Lime
1/2 C. Ice

Chill your glass in the freezer. Combine all the ingredients in your blender until slushy but smooth. Pour into the glass and garnish with two peach slices. 




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...