20160731

RASPBERRY CAKE COCKTAIL


It's been a while since I have done a cake inspired cocktail, but National Raspberry Cake Day has come around again and I figured it was about time to give it a cocktail nod.

Having Driscoll's wonderful raspberries on sale this week didn't hurt either. I'm very partial to Driscoll's berries and scoop them up every time I get a chance. I love putting berries in salads, I love them as snacks and in smoothies but I did manage to save a few for this cocktail.

RASPBERRY CAKE
COCKTAIL

INGREDIENTS
1 Oz. Raspberry Vodka
1 Oz. Chambord
1/2 Oz. Cake Vodka
1/4 Oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Dash of Bitter Truth Lemon Bitters
Ice

Garnish: Fresh Raspberries

Tools: Cocktail Shaker, Strainer

Glass: Cocktail (Martini) or Coupe

DIRECTIONS
Chill the glass in the freezer.
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, shake until chilled.
Strain into the chilled glass, garnish and serve.

July 31st is National Raspberry Cake Day.






Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...