20081215

SNOWBALL MARTINI - Christmas Martini with Chocolate and Peppermint!

The Snowball Martini is a favorite of mine - it's got chocolate in it so that's the first plus. It also has the peppermint flavor of a candy cane and it's sparkly! Yup, the garnish of edible silver flakes on top gives it that special twinkle of freshly fallen snow!

Instead of lobbing snowballs at someone, toss one down for a little holiday spirit! And always remember to drink responsibly - especially during the Christmas season!

Drop by The Diva of Tiny Foods all this month for some of my favorite Christmas party finger foods and holiday appetizers!

If you have a Martini question, please feel free to ask me in a comment and I'll respond back here in the comments section or in a new post!

The MARTINI ART of POP ART DIVA
Appetizer recipes to go with your martinis at The Diva of Tiny Foods!
Buy Great Products at The Martini Diva Boutique


6 comments:

  1. oohhh...fun! Where do I get edible snowflakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic Gal - just Google "edible gold" - most places online sell both gold and silver flakes, sheets and dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I'm going to try this!!! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Me (Casey) - it's good! Very holiday-ish too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could share it with you gals! I'm going to look for those snowflakes. What a great gift this would be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic Gal - The edible gold and silver flakes are great fun in food too - I sprinkle them on my appetizers and desserts.

    Edible silver and gold shows up in recipes at The DIVA of TINY FOODS™, my finger food-appetizer blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...