20100112

AFTER EIGHT MINT-TINI - Another Candy Bar Inspired Birthday Martini



As mentioned, this is my birthday month and so I'm celebrating by posting some fun Candy Inspired Martini Recipes all January! Last week I started with The Almond Joy Martini and today I am treating you to the After Eight Mint-Tini, a chocolate and mint dream of a martini!

Next month - what else??? VALENTINE MARTINIS GALORE and lovely tapas to complement them! Speaking of Valentine's Day:

Check out my fun new VALENTINE DESIGNS & GIFTS!

POP ART CRAZY HEARTS on Tees, Posters, Aprons, Cups, Cards & other fun goodies!

and

Happy Valentine's Day happy little heart on Posters, Tees, Cups, Hats, Shoes & Other fun Gifts

-----------------
Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook

CONTACT ME TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE MARTINI DIVA!
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...