20100129

CANDY BAR MARTINI - The Snickers Martini

Download the Full Sized 5 x 3 Recipe Card in Print Quality Here

I absolutely love Snicker's Bars - they've been one of my favorite candy bars for decades. This SNICKERS MARTINI is truly one of my favorite dessert martinis - chocolate-y, nutty and creamy, just like the candy bar!

Surprise your guests at your next cocktail party - serve up a Snicker's Martini and watch their eyes light up! In fact, try having a Candy Bar Martini Party with all my candy/candy bar martini recipes posted this month - below is a fun Martini Art Cartoon that you can get on tees & gear to lend your martini party some Pin Up Girl flair!


Today's Featured MARTINI ART is
OLIVIA - GIRL IN A MARTINI GLASS #2

Put some Happy in your Happy Hour with Olivia on
Fully Customizable Posters, T-shirts, Cups, Cards, Ties, Aprons, Hat, Bags - even Skateboards!




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook


CONTACT ME TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE MARTINI DIVA!
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...