20100521

Banana Split Martini - Ice Cream Martinis Continued


The recipe for the
BANANA SPLIT MARTINI HAS MOVED HERE.

My last ice cream inspired martini (at least for the time being) is THE BANANA SPLIT MARTINI. This is my all time favorite ice cream dish and I couldn't finish up the ice cream martinis without coming up with a martini that had all the flavors of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and banana!

Yes, you can top it off with whipped cream and a Maraschino cherry but I usually just like to dip a banana slice in dark chocolate and add that to the rim. It's a wonderful way to finish off this martini!

Enjoy - this martini has got to be lower in calories than an actual banana split!

Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...