20100525

Sex, Cities and Martinis - The DIRTY MARTINI

Download the full sized 5x3 recipe card in print quality here

In a wonderful scene on "Sex and the City" Samantha gets the ultimate revenge on her "dirty bastard" - she throws the Dirty Martini he ordered for her in his face!

This tickled me so much I decided to create The Dirty Bastard Martini in honor of Samantha (see video below). The Dirty Bastard Martini is a Dirty Martini but instead of green olives and green olive juice you use black olives and black olive juice for the black hearts of those bad boys out there who break our hearts!



---------------
Stop by The Martini Diva™ Boutique for fun Martini Art, Tees & Gifts for All Occasions
Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...