20110414

STRAWBERRY WATERMELON MARTINI - Summer Martini!


THE FIRST MARTINI OF SUMMER:
Yes, I know it's a little early for summer in most of the U.S. but here in Arizona the heat comes early and we had 90 degrees here the other day.  Fortunately I had some fresh strawberries and a cute little seedless mini watermelon all nicely prepped and cold in my fridge so out they came along with some fresh mint and I was shaking up some cold and refreshing Strawberry Watermelon Martinis for my new neighbors at Happy Hour!

Here's my recipe:

I think this martini put me in good standing with my new neighbors - they now know to keep an eye out for my martini flag. . .that means it's time for Happy Hour at the home of The Martini Diva!



 
Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...