20110617

RASPBERRY AND BLACKBERRY MARTINI - Razzed Up


Get the full sized recipe card for the
RAZZED BLACKBERRY MARTINI HERE

This is another great fresh blackberry martini.  I did one last week - The Blackberry Bramble Martini - with strawberries and a pinch of tarragon.  Today's Razzed Blackberry Martini combines fresh blackberries with equally fresh raspberries and just a tad of rosemary for a win/win cocktail / health scenario!

Fresh blackberries rival blueberries for health benefits. Raspberries bring their own goodies to the party as well so it's kind of a guilt free party you're attending here!

Take note of the fun I had with the sugar rim - half pink and half black.  Just because.





Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...