MARTINI EXCUSE #51
July 16th is
NATIONAL CHERRY DAY
Today your life can be a martini bowl full of cherries with the
Perfect Cherry Martini
Get this recipe card on a MAILABLE POSTCARD Here.
MORE CHERRY COCKTAILS HERE
A Few Cherry Facts for your Happy Hour enlightenment:
- Cherries are drupes, or stone fruits, and are related to plums, peaches and nectarines.
- The word ‘cherry’ comes from the French word ‘cerise,’ which is derived from the Latin words cerasum and cerasus.
- There are over 1,000 varieties of cherries produced in the U.S.
- Red cherries are also very high in melatonin which is known to destroy the toxins that cause diseases.
- Cherries are also high in high in antioxidants which help to fight cancer and heart disease.
- Cherries are a natural anti-inflammatory that has been shown to aid in reducing the inflammation of arthritis.
- Cherries are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium and are a very good source of fiber and Vitamin C.
is available on Posters, Tees, Cups, Cards & other Fun Gifts
HAPPY NATIONAL CHERRY DAY!
Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY