20111121

GINGERBREAD MARTINI - Thanksgiving Martini #8


THE GINGERBREAD MARTINI
For NATIONAL GINGERBREAD DAY
There's some debate about whether National Gingerbread Day is June 5th or November 21st.  Since gingerbread is pretty much a holiday food, I'm going with November 21st on this one, but I'll gladly celebrate it twice a year since I love gingerbread!

Heck, I'd pretend it was all year long just to drink my Gingerbread Martinis - and I have another version that has cream in it called The Gingerbread Man Martini.

I also have a recipe for making your own Gingerbread Liqueur on the recipe page so click on over and start infusing your very own holiday booze!

By the by, if you're a big ginger fan, you might also enjoy my
GINGERSNAP MARTINI.

Happy National Gingerbread Day #2


Download the Full Sized, 5x3 Recipe Card in Print Quality Here





Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...