20120201

BEER MARGARITAS - A Super Bowl Touchdown!


BEER MARGARITAS!!!!
Now you don't have to choose between beer or margaritas for Super Bowl this Sunday!

These Beer Margaritas are the answer to all your football booze issues.  You get the delicious sweet and sour of a margarita along with that kick of tequila AND you get it with the carbonated buzz of a good Mexican beer!

Who's your Mama Now??





Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

2 comments:

  1. I am a small time bartender in my community and I find the most wonderful receipes and suggestions from this gal. Outstanding.I always check website before buying for any party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom! Click on my banner and read this year's Super Bowl post too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...