20140221

STICKY BUN MARTINI


http://themartinidiva.blogspot.com/2015/07/candied-pecan-nut-liqueur-recipe.html

February 21st is National Sticky Bun Day and I couldn't let that go by without a cocktail to mark the occasion. I also happen to have the ideal recipe for Candied Pecan Liqueur to use in it!

THE STICKY BUN MARTINI

1 Oz. Cake Vodka
1 Oz. Candied Pecan Liqueur
1 Oz Heavy Cream
Caramel Syrup
Candied Pecans, Chopped

Dip your glass rim in some caramel syrup then into the crushed pecans, then chill in the freezer.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, add the cake vodka, Candied Pecan Liqueur and the cream.
Shake until ice cold, pour into your chilled glass and enjoy.

P.S. Finger licking is permissible.





Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...