20140623

PLUM PERFECT SHRUB COCKTAIL

http://themartinidiva.com

Having just posted about making Vinegar Shrubs aka Drinking Vinegars, I had to make myself a cocktail from these wonderful syrups I had created. I had made plum, strawberry, blueberry, cranberry and watermelon shrubs, in that order, so I decided to start with the Plum Shrub Cocktail first!

Plum Perfect Shrub Cocktail

2 Oz. Vodka
2 Oz. Plum Shrub
Dash of Orange Bitters
Orange Twist
Pinch of Cinnamon

Chill your glass in the freezer.  Fill your cocktail shaker with ice then add the vodka, plum shrub syrup and the dash of orange bitters.  Shake until chilled than garnish with the orange twist - expressing the oils over the cocktail - and dust a pinch of cinnamon over the top.

That's it! Enjoy and read up on Drinking Vinegars and stay tuned for more Shrub Cocktails!




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...