20140822

A SPOONFUL OF COSMO

http://edible-cocktails.com
 
 It's always fun to take a classic cocktail and do a little molecular mixology on it.  Here I've taken the basic ingredients of a Cosmopolitan and turned it into a spoonful of happy hour.
 
I used the reverse spherification technique on my regular Cosmopolitan recipe leaving out the lime and Cointreau (or Triple Sec) so I could use those in a little pool in the spoon to float the Cosmopolitan cocktail sphere in.  Note the little mint leaf I added inside the sphere, not a standard Cosmo ingredient but I wanted something floating in the sphere.
 
These cocktail spheres are a perfect pairing with an amuse bouche, one bite, one sip to go with the bite. These are a fun way to give folks a little happy hour giggle and they won't get you drunk either! Well, not unless you have a dozen or so.
 



Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...