20150220

CHERRY RUM BALL Flip Cocktail

CHERRY RUM BALL FLIP COCKTAIL RECIPE

After I finished up my new pineapple flip cocktail, the Tipsy Miss, yesterday I found I had forgotten to use the spiced rum I'd soaked my pineapple garnish in for that cocktail. It was a good two ounces of booze and I didn't want to pour it back in the bottle. I also had about one egg's worth of pasteurized egg white left in the carton and it seemed silly to put that back in the refrigerator. 

Additionally I had just made a bunch of flavored simple syrups, one of which was cherry and cinnamon, so, what the heck, how about another new cocktail?

CHERRY RUM BALL FLIP COCKTAIL with Ingredients and Instructions

The
CHERRY
RUM BALL
FLIP COCKTAIL

INGREDIENTS
Makes two cocktails
2 Oz. Spiced Rum
1 Oz. Cherry Cinnamon Syrup
1 Oz. Cherry Juice
1 Oz. Pasteurized Egg White

Garnish
Maraschino Cherry
Cinnamon

DIRECTIONS
Chill your glass in the freezer.
Add the spiced rum, cherry juice, cherry cinnamon simple syrup and egg white to a cocktail shaker without ice and dry shake until frothy. Add ice then shake until chilled.
Strain into your chilled coupe, garnish with one of my homemade Maraschino Cherries, dust with some cinnamon and serve.


VIDEO VOICEOVER WITH INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS:

If you like cherries, you might also like my new Cherry Clafoutis Martini, my Drunken Cherry Martini or one of my other multitude of Cherry Cocktails

Yes, indeed I do like cherries!

Updated 8-2021
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...