20150220

TIPSY MISS Pineapple & Spiced Rum Cocktail


I've been playing with egg cocktails for the last few weeks and using up this truckload of fresh pineapples and eggs given to me by a friend. In the last 16 days I've made numerous pineapple and/or egg cocktails including my Pineapple Pisco Sour, a Golden Ramos Fizz, a Pineapple Mint Julep, the Meringue Island Punch and Spiced Pomegranate Rum Fizz and even a Cherry Clafoutis Martini. I've been slightly punch drunk for a fortnight and my protein level has never been higher, albiet slightly pickled. 

I have just enough fresh pineapple juice and eggs left to do one more drink recipe before my neighborhood declares me the crazy drunk lady from seeing all the empty booze bottles in my trash.
So here goes, I named it appropriately:

The
TIPSY MISS
Flip

INGREDIENTS:

2 Oz. Spiced Rum
1-1/2 Oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
1 Oz. Ginger Simple Syrup
1 Oz. Fresh Lime Juice
1 Pasteurized Egg White (1 Oz.)
Pinch of Nutmeg
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
Drunken Pineapple Triangle*

Tools: Blender, cocktail shaker

Glass: Coupe

DIRECTIONS:
*Soak your pineapple triangle in some of the spiced rum for at least an hour. When you make the cocktail add this rum to your 1-1/2 ounces. 
Chill your glass in the freezer.
Add the rum, pineapple juice, ginger simple syrup, lime juice, vanilla and egg white to a blender and whiz it up until nice and frothy, about 2 minutes.
Pour this mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled and icy cold.
Pour into your chilled coupe, garnish with the drunken pineapple triangle, dust with a pinch of nutmeg and serve. Makes two cocktails.  

Eat the rum soaked pineapple, trust me.

Enjoy and please, if you don't see a post from me for a while, make sure my neighbors haven't locked me up in a rehab center. If they did please tell them it's my job, I'm not really a drunk!


Updated 10-2021
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...