20161121

CRANBERRY MARGARITA


My friend Dave (@DaveThePlatypus) pointed out that I had no Cranberry Margarita in my Cranberry Cocktail line up. He was right, somehow I had totally neglected to post up a cranberry margarita.

Seriously, where has my mind been every holiday season??

I correct that omission right now.

CRANBERRY MARGARITA

INGREDIENTS
2 Oz. Blue Agave Tequila Blanco
1/2 Oz. Cointreau
2 Oz. Cranberry Juice
3/4 Oz. Fresh Lime Juice
Cup of Ice

Garnish: Sugar and Wild Hibiscus Salt Rim, Lime Wedge. Optional - Few Fresh Cranberries

Tools: Cocktail Shaker

Glass: Cocktail or Margarita

DIRECTIONS
Mix 2 Tablespoons of sugar with 1 Teaspoon of Wild Hibiscus Salt Flakes. Rub glass rim with lime then dip in the sugar and salt mixture.
Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker then shake until chilled.
Strain into an ice filled glass, garnish and serve.


PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...