20090513

MARTINI SMOOTHIES - Pineapple, Mango, Coconut, Banana & BOOZE!

OMG, this is so good! After my first Martini Smoothie (The Nana-Berry-Coco-Tini) I've been trying out more and this one rocks! I used equal parts of Malibu Rum flavors - Coconut, Pineapple and Mango, tossed in a little concentrated frozen limeade, added my frozen banana, some powdered sugar and some yogurt and tossed it all in a blender and sucked it down so fast I had to do it all over again (poor me, lol!)

These Martini Smoothies are perfect for summer and they're so good for you with all the fresh fruit - and if you use yogurt instead of the heavy cream , even better! And remember you can leave out the booze - but you have to get that flavor profile in so with this one add some coconut milk, half a fresh mango and some fresh or canned pineapple instead of the rums.

Enjoy and Cheers!

CONTACT ME TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE MARTINI DIVA!

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DRIVE RESPONSIBLY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...