HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE
Chocolate Candy Cane Martini
Love Chocolate and Peppermint?
Want to enjoy this martini tonight?
Well, guess what? You can!
In just a few steps and within a few hours
you can be enjoying my yummy Chocolate Candy Cane Martimi (recipe below).
FIRST, you need to get some of these
Chocolate Mint Candy Canes:
Then you take those and plop them into this:
HOW MANY? DEPENDS.
I used 2 candy canes per 2 ounces of vodka and was sipping in 4 hours.
More Candy Canes = More Flavor Faster.
If you crush them up you speed up the process even more.
THEN you stick all this boozy chocolate mint goodness in the fridge to chill. Shake it up every 1/2 hour or whenever you open the fridge. After a few hours start tasting a small sip for flavor depth.
THE, a few hours later, when you've hit Choco-Minty yum level, strain to remove any chunks of candy cane left and you're ready to make your
2 Oz. Chocolate Candy Cane Vodka
1 Oz. White Creme de Cacao
1 Oz. Half & Half
1 Oz. Chocolate Milk
2 Chocolate Mint Candy Canes, Crushed Rough
1 Chocolate Mint Candy Cane, Whole
- Crush your 2 candy canes so you have some chunky bits & pour those into a flat plate.
- Pour some of your new Chocolate Candy Cane Vodka into another flat plate then dip the rim of your martini glass into the vodka, then into the crushed candy cane.
- Place your pretty rimmed glass in the freezer to chill.
- Pour 1 cup of ice into your cocktail shaker then add the Chocolate Candy Cane Vodka, the white creme de cacao, the half & half and the chocolate milk.
- Shake like a bowl full of jelly (ya know, 'til it's good and frosty!)
- Pour into your chilled, rimmed martini glass.
- Hang the whole Chocolate Mint Candy Cane off the rim or across the top.
- Serve and Enjoy!
(P.S. leave out the chocolate milk and the half & half and this makes a really great ice cream topping!)
BTW, National Candy Cane Day is December 26th - save some of your vodka.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY