20111012

NAKED SKULL MARTINI - Halloween Martini #12


The NAKED SKULL MARTINI
Halloween Cocktail

The Naked Skull Martini is an orange flavored martini that has a deep purple color thanks to the Blue Curacao and the black vodka*.  Perfect coloring for any Halloween color theme, it also has a skull garnish!

On a side note, after I named this the "Naked" Skull Martini I got to wondering what and "un-naked" skull would look like.  Now every time I write about or serve this cocktail I laugh because in my head I see a skull with a toupee.

*If you cannot get Blavod black vodka where you live use a clear, plain vodka and simply add a few drops of black food coloring to your cocktail!

This cocktail featured in featured in The Martini Diva's:



PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Updated 11-2016
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...