20150707

Strawberry Blueberry Margarita


Here's a great version of a margarita that I blended up to use some leftover berries I had in the fridge. With a couple shots of tequila, those berries were just enough for a couple of delicious cocktails and a perfect end to a long day of painting and remodeling my studio. 

Strawberry Blueberry Margarita

2 Oz. Tequila
6 Big Strawberries
1/2 C. Blueberries
2 Fresh Mint Leaves
Juice of 1 Lime
Pinch Lime Salt
1 Oz. Agave Syrup
3/4 C. Ice

Toss it all in a blender, pulse, pour and garnish with a strawberry and sprig of mint and enjoy!




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...