20161215

GINGERBREAD LATTE COCKTAIL



Lately it seems like gingerbread is surpassing pumpkin for the latest trending holiday flavor profile. I don't have a problem with that because I love gingerbread, and have created many Gingerbread Cocktails for past Christmas seasons.

I also love Coffee Cocktails and often pour a little of my Homemade Gingerbread Liqueur* into my evening cup of coffee for a quick coffee gingerbread tipple. Why I neglected to make an "official" coffee and gingerbread cocktail until now eludes me, but this drink recipe should solve that issue once and for all.


The
GINGERBREAD LATTE
COCKTAIL

INGREDIENTS 
2 Oz. Gingerbread Liqueur
1/2 Oz. Coffee Liqueur
(I used my favorite, Branca's Caffè Borghetti)
2 Oz. Coffee
2 Oz. Half &Half
Ice

Garnish: Gingerbread Cookie

Tools: Cocktail Shaker

Glass: Mini Milk Bottle or Rocks Glass

DIRECTIONS
Chill glass in the freezer.
Shake the ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker until chilled then strain into the chilled glass.
Garnish and serve.

National Gingerbread Latte Day it is December 15th.


PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...