20130921

MARTINI COCKTAIL ART


This MARTINI ART is my fourth illustration in a group of Cocktail Party Art "separates".   Like Shotz!, Margarita and Psychedelic Cocktail, I separated out the martini from the Cocktail Up group and turned it into an individual design. As always with my art, MARTINI is available on all sorts of fun Art & Products, all perfect gifts for holidays, birthdays, Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties and Cocktail Parties and Events.

I really got creative with the Martini T-shirts by adding some fun captions (which you can customize to your heart's content!):


As always, you can get MARTINI on


(Like adding a name, customizing for a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party, putting on your favorite cocktail quote - you can even add your own photos!)

 Be sure to check out my other designs in this series:




Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...